Tuesday, March 28, 2006

NEW SHOP

went by acorn shop with new large green piece (see below); the owner "k." (what a hottie :-P !!) already carries fenton art glass (bleh) "so i would'nt be interested" (freaking tart !!) but we chat and she would be interested in carrying my geometric pieces..or anything "different"... cool !!...so i'll be back later on with stuff like that..
in regards to the green piece..i took it in for the desk at work..man, every time i look over i get that all too familiar feeling in my loins .. LMFAO !!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Is it sync'd yet? said...

I think that I am going to get people in on this "UGA" idea.


Here are my thoughts:

#1. Everyone signs them "UGA.blogspot.com", and "artist name".

#2. We place them out there to be found.

#3. We cook up a blog to track the shit.

#4. We think of crazy crap to do with it.

#5. We do it.

#6. Profit.

TG.
.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Is it sync'd yet? said...

http://iftg.blogspot.com/

I FOUND THIS GLASS!


It is all starting now dude. On the next one take some close ups of the picture. Put the web site on the bottom itched in with a dremmel or something and your name.

I will put all the artists that do this on the side under the links section so people can go back and see other work done by that person.

I think we could start something that is really kind of fun to do with this.

I will do a piece this weekend like this and we will see if we can get the people to come to the site. Cool, this should prove to be interesting.


TG.
.

8:56 AM  
Blogger glassblowingman said...

yeah !
like "go to ... blogger.com "
enter to win, send $25.00...lmao!

the Glassblowers realm !
sounds like a plan. i'm sure my sidekick "b" will help

start spreading the word !

9:02 AM  
Blogger glassblowingman said...

what pass did you use to login there ?

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home