Wednesday, October 31, 2007

READY TO ROCK

been in communicado w/ b. going to team up again this year for bench time - starting this sat. @ 9am. - yowzuh !!!!
great to get back.
been away - sorry - my account at blogger was froze up with google craposis...
a brief up date. - got into salt prints this summer and photo in general.
made some glass molds,worked up some new idears and plans
did a few "drop offs" - will post pics soon
actually did 4 - count 'em 4 paintings !
continued my hbbsfa online....

and the low point - the "sweetie" turned out to be a raving lunatic ! the DUMB C*NT BROKE ONE OF MY VASES !! - and denied it like she was an angel WTF?

more posts soon !

1 Comments:

Blogger jp 吉平 said...

sorry about your vase!

Hey, I'm having another haiku festival on my blog, I hope you can contribute again this year!

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home