Wednesday, March 29, 2006

U.G.A.

hooked up with fellow blower and blogger "s" in pensacola yesterday,he started the "i found the glass" blog (on blogger) to support our "URBAN GLASS ASSAULT" (lmao)....after he read my blog about the distribution of the wealth = he saw the light..
so, in honor of that, on a run for work ; i swung by cvs for stamps - and left a piece on the freep box...some corpulent old woman pulled up just as i walked away - zounds ! glassblowingman nearly found out !!! lol lol - thought i might witness my first "taking"...
i'll swing by after work to see if it's still there... but damn..do'nt have my cam..

1 Comments:

Blogger andy b said...

deifinately some 100th monkey stuff going on me thinks. I did not have a name for it but we are planning a big assult of our own.
Keep it centered.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home