Tuesday, April 11, 2006

G.I.T.D.G.


got home yesterday - box on porch...got the glow glass !! hot damn riggetyjig!! lmao
tore that box open ! 2 jars.. put one in sunlight to "charge up"
it's a light blue/white..mixed frit size.
later in evening i put it on a plate and set it under a 75 watt lamp - will check out when it's lights out...
took it into computer room around 10pm COOOOOLLLL nice blue glow.. tried to take a pic..will see if it comes out
MAN, I CANNOT WAIT TO WORK WITH THIS STUFF !!!
definatly going to go in for a bit this sat. - the heck with b. ... she'll just have to wait for it - lmao

3 Comments:

Blogger Is it sync'd yet? said...

What the hell is that stuff. It looks nothing like what I have. My stuff is like powder.

Is that actual frit in glass? 96? I am very interested. DOH!

fuckmesidewayswithatank is want some.


Gnat.
.

11:43 AM  
Blogger glassblowingman said...

yeah,yeah it's mixed frit and some powder..all sizes from 00 to like 4 - one chunk is about the size of a marble - lmao! i might pull that piece in to cane. it's rated at 96 c.o.e.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Is it sync'd yet? said...

Dude hook me up with that addy that you got that from. Is that from Sloth? That little dude is and industrious bastard at finding stuff.

I would much rather work with a frit that glows than this powder shit I have.

I have some pictures up of the purple wonders from last week.

Peace.

Gnat.
.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home